Monday, November 14, 2005

Observations: In the Bus/Mrt 1.01

since i've been rather broke, i've been taking bus/mrt to and from work. so i've decided to blog abt certain things i've observed and encountered. some pretty gross, some pretty weird.... hopefully this help me to be more observant and erm... less blur??!! [i said hopefully lah]

.01
Mode of Transport: MRT
Time of Travel: Peak hours after work

Fortunately i got a seat. but soon it came to my senses that i was not TAT fortunate.... one seated beside me has a severe case of BO, and the one on my other side was marinated in cologne!! should any one fart there and then, i would flop over, foaming in my mouth..... -_-"

.02
Mode of Transport: Bus
Time of Travel: After dinner, ard 10pm

Over dinner i was still telling my friend abt how once i was in a crowded bus. the guy who sat down beside me sat with his legs w---i---d---e---- open. i nearly paste myself onto the window just to "avoid" him. even using my bag to push against him doesn't work. he pretended to sleep and keep nodding his head over...

and after more than a decade, this thing happened to me again!!! only difference, this is not a guy, but a BUTCH! -_-" it's not as if she has anything between her legs that she can't close it u know... and as if that is not enuff, she put her laptop bag [which was on her lap] by her side and pushes over to me even more. by now i'm half a butt out! she won, i changed seat at the next available chance....

.03
Mode of Transport: Bus
Time of Travel: After work, on the way to dinner.

The bus was pretty empty.... i sat on an aisle seat. there's another aisle seat and 2 other seats empty in front of me. an aunty boarded and stand by the seat in front of me and smiled at me politely. 1st thot: do i know her? negative. she stood there smiling at me for 10sec! i shifted into the window seat and she sat down beside me! -_-" harlo aunty!!! there's so many empty seats ard, why must make me move? and i alighted before her and have to squeeze past her....

1 comment:

Alson Teo said...

Welcome to my world.