Monday, January 02, 2006

2005 is over....

HAPPY 2006! this is a belated entry of my blog.... 2005 is finally over, and i ended it with a bang [literally]...

on a fateful day [21st dec 2005], i had a fall.... yes this fat old clumsy aunty fall down! i just got out of the lift and i slip and fell. my right shin went against the edge of the cement pavement! it was so damn painful tat i squatted thr for few minutes.... there was a guy right behind me... and seeing i fell down, he made a detour and walk off!!! wat is this mah??!! whr's compassion? whr's 风度? i had to wait till i can bear the pain to move b4 i staggered back home.... sign....

below is the pic of my wound.... yes it's rather gross, so dun scroll down if u haven't eaten... *evil chuckles*


with antiseptic cream...

change to anaflex powder...

and the wound dries up, leaving the scalp and bruises beneath....

7 comments:

kittyn said...

at least it has healed... *pat pat*

lAzy pAnda said...

yup but an ugly scar remains.... bochup start wearing skirt and scare ppl liao! :P

dsnake1 said...

oh panda, what were u daydreaming about that day?
and that guy just walked away without offering help? what is this?

the scar will go away, don't worry.

Hairy Crab said...

The other day a gal (a teenage kid) fell a couple of persons away from me at the mrt steps and I did not help her up :(

I kind of regreted it. I don't know why I did not stop. Maybe I fear if I stop those kaisu people behind me coming out from the gate might push me over.

lAzy pAnda said...

dsnake, i not daydreaming.. i... i... i just clumsy! :P

crab u like dat no good lah.... nvr help... scarli she's blogging abt u somewhere also... wahahahaa.....

seriously guys would u hesitate to help a gal? would u worry tat ppl think u "eat beancurd"??

Hairy Crab said...

I know I no good for not helping.

Was telling so friends that in Singapore when you go round saying "Hi" to strangers, first thing that is in a Singaporean's mind would be "What you want from me?" instead of "He is being friendly"

seefei said...

welcome to 2006!! leave 2005. young gal like u will recover very fast