Wednesday, October 25, 2006

love poem generator...

okie it's a ridiculous poem! wahahahaa....

My Love
Your skin glows like the Durian, blossoms Sweet as the
Lily in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your Drum voice and leaps like a
Panda at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in on a great Dove wing.
I am comforted by your Mini skirt that I carry into
the twilight of Tvbeams and hold next to my Eyes.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of Vodka.
As my Hair falls from my Tube top,
it reminds me of your handphone.
In the quiet, I listen for the last Oink of the day.
My heated Lips leaps to my Shorts. I wait in the
moonlight for your secret Jeans so that we may Jump
as one, Lips to Lips, in search of the magnificient
Black and mystical Computer of love.


try tis out....

1 comment:

MaxOnline said...

Too chim for my england standard... : P