Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Year New Hope?!

it's the time of the year again... to set goals and resolutions; dreams and visions...

last year i was in total lost... tis year is sorta less-lost?! ooh well, in this brand new year, i hope to....

- tone up my tummy... yes i lost my boobs and butts but my tummy stubbornly remain!!! aaaarrrgghhh.....
- save at least $200 per month...
- sell the flat... and then [u know lah]...
- find a place to rent together with my beloved... i mean bubble lah wahahahaaa.....
- attend church service at least once a month... once a year is really too much lah :P

most importantly... survive with just one pay [can my boss plsssssss give me a good increment??!!] so tat i can have enuff rest and get back my health... and tat inturn should stop making ppl ard me worried abt me :P

5 comments:

MaxOnline said...

No worries, my tummy is still around as well.

My this yr resolution is to lose it too !

Haha...think it is very unwilling to leave me after soooo many yrs !

Hairy Crab said...

I want to get rid of my ONE pac and split them into SIX at least. wahahaha...

Anonymous said...

Talking about tummy I have god news for you ...










you are not alone! Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Oops, good news not god news.

lAzy pAnda said...

DP if God tells me tat, it really means hopeless liao!!!!