Wednesday, September 26, 2007

elmo day...

it's my bday!!!

dreadful day. yest i did wat i shouldn't. i weight myself *sob* okie i'm back to the state where ppl mistake me as preggy... liposuction sounds so tempting rite now >.<

i'm now FAT, old and ugly...

the only positive thing abt today is tat i'm still sober. yup, din drink myself silly yest. in fact, i was oledi on bed when bday smses came in at midnite! i'm not sure if i should be proud of myself or worried tat i'm no longer energetic...

oooh, thanks kitty and emmanuel for the bday present, tho i haven't seen it yet *grin* thanks erijazz and ah base for surprising me with an icecream cake last nite. i thot it was icecream mooncake when i saw it in the frige :P thanks to those who actually rem and send me smses and emails :D

4 comments:

kittyn said...

heh.. if it's possible I'll like to borrow some fats from you.... i've lost 1.5 kg since I came back 2 weeks ago...

at this rate, I'll be left with skin and bones...

wait a minute.. I am pretty much skin and bones.. hahahaha

lAzy pAnda said...

yes yes rub it in... >.<

Emmanuel Alex Wong said...

Please take a picture of the sexy PC in your room.. photoshop it to ensure the whole world knows we bought it for you! because you have express your gratitude back to us!!!!

lol

lAzy pAnda said...

paiseh.. my new sexy pc don't have photoshop hehee....