Wednesday, March 15, 2006

An Eventful Day ...

I'm So Proud of Myself
those who know me well, knows that i can only do tis amt of housework before i start wheezing and looking like i'm gonna pass out. Yest i actually washed & mopped the master bedroom, 2 bathrooms, living & dinning hall, study area.... 2x with cleaning agent, once with water... ALL BY MYSELF!!! such pride comes with a huge price tho... my hands are peeling, my arm is aching, my back feels like it gonna break soon.... *stretch* OUCH!!!

First Night
Yest was the 1st night i spend at the new place. as i foresee, i was dead tired after the cleaning, plus i got mattress to sleep on. however, i was so bored [w/o tv or comp] tat i actually was tempted to mop flr AGAIN! maybe the house is too empty. noises [door opening and closing, toilet flushes] from other units seem to keep echoing in my unit! i have to get up a couple of times to check -_-" and yes, early morn i know i NEED curtains... the morn noise of the estate [tho not fully occupied] and sun is enuff to wake me up at 7+! can't imagine wat happened when i move in and work nite...

p.s. my neighbour has 2 children... and gosh! they are NOISY! esp. when they return from school in the afternoon... -_-"

Many Thanks
I need to thank so many of u....
  • Kitty for accompanying me to buy lights; got me a electrical tower fan, a electrical pan, electrical hot plate cooker and a table lamp...
  • Xmen for accompanying me to buy [AND carry] coffee table (for my comp), dining table, beddings... and reminding me i need ashtray hehehee....
  • Erijazz for helping me to install the lights; and even put up curtain railings for me. Yah i actually thot i dun need curtains hehehee...
  • David for sponsoring me the wardrobe, which look so nice in my white bedroom now hehehe...
  • Kitt for sponsoring the mattress [nevermind abt the bedframe, the fan is just nice height w/o it anyway]; and helping me to transport the wardrobe over... such a hunk hehehe....
and there are many more to come.... i'll add onto the list after i move in on sun. *ahem* for those who wish to volunteer to help me move/clean, please sms me! hehehee....

1 comment:

Hairy Crab said...

You forgot one thing... your toilet can actually flush if you just turn the water on. HAHAHAHA....