Friday, March 03, 2006

Shit does happen..... Again!

For the 2nd time, i've been issued a warning to send my dog away or he'll be send to SPCA. well this is just a prelude to sending ME away i guess. so i've decided to move out before people chase me out... yes i know my flat is vacant and unrenovated, but what the heck? now all i need is...
  1. Lights for kitchen, bathroom and 1 master bedroom... the rest can ignore rite?
  2. Heater? i wonder if i can just install those electric ones, cheaper mah.... if not i'll just bath cold water lah...
  3. Mattress or a sofa bed...
  4. Chest of drawers to keep my clothes... can't afford a wardrobe at the moment...
good thing is one of my gfs can lend me her fridge and washing machine till she buy her own flat... and if possible, may move in with me too. only concern was her bf is a malay and i have a dog at home. bad thing? well i have no $$ to get anything! damn!!

yes i'm moving on, with or without him... i can't wait around forever for someone who won't do anything or bother to... this part time job will pay me much but it's better than nothing, and most importantly i dun have to beg. if i can't get a proper job, i might just cont'd on with this. what other job would allow me to sleep till noon, drink & smoke when working? i know it's not a good permanent solution... but there's only so much i can handle at a time... despite drinking almost every nite, i'm having my insomnia again....

and yup this is a rare posting of my personal life....

2 comments:

Hairy Crab said...

I believe you have a bunch of friends who is willing to help you out ;)

Does your new house have gas? You can boil water to have hot baths :)
Last time when there was not such thing as heater, we boiled water to have hot baths at the kampong.

lAzy pAnda said...

i've never lived in a kampong before leh... -_-"