Monday, November 27, 2006

Christmas wishlist...

1. Sony Ericsson W850

With my mobile trade-in, S$368.... *faints* should i pamper myself? before my mobile go kisiao??!!! it's oledi getting retarded.... sigh....




2. Puma Shoes

Saw tis in a shop, S$99... then again, do i exercise? hmmm....




3. Cuff / Bangle Watch

Saw something similar at vivo... hehehee.... less than $20! but of cos must be black lah... hehehheee....

4. Fridge

Yes this is a strange thing to wish for. my hsemate will be moving out in early jan, and the current fridge is hers.... need one to replace it... anywhr i can get for less than $200? :P

5. DVD Player

The one i had, well... i think it's left in the box for way too long... can use as radio nia... no disc can be read :(


*disclaimer: the above is just a wish list lah.... i wish... i wish.... wahahahaahaa


3 comments:

kittyn said...

in any case, i think i've sponsored your cuff / bangle yesterday already.. hahaha

lAzy pAnda said...

wahahhaa..... wkend must go vivo liao! get watch and doggy stuffs! *giggles*

Jay said...

I want bit information about mobile trade in for cash without delay. Actually, I have been planning to donate that money to orphanage in this Christmas. If anyone having experience in that, pls let me know.