Wednesday, November 15, 2006

in the wardrobe of all gals...

there's always some clothes that they have outgrown.... in hope of a day that they can squeeze back into it.... today just went back old place and bought back some clothes.... esp. my old office skirts and a pants tat i grown OUT of... and tat DAY has come for me! wahahahhaaa.......

his mum passed me an envelope containing cash --- for me to buy something for bubble!!! win oledi lor... when i got hospitalised she nvr once wanna come visit me. when i got back to collect my mails, she gave me 1/4 of wat she give bubble... -_-"

nvm, i told bubble liao.... i tax him --- 50%! wahahaahahaaa..... tml time to get bubble food, titbits and new toys! *wink wink* now then i noe, human may not have 赡养费 but dog have....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo, ur dog's life ain't better than u, my dear sis.. cuz ya stil got us, ur family ya? anything happens, always rem tat u stil got us 2 support u. lets strive 4 financial independence together oos!! anw, will b visitin u soon @ a place where we always mit
(^-^) *yeah*

lAzy pAnda said...

wahahhaa does tis means u r going to sponsor my new HP?! :P