Wednesday, June 20, 2007

bad nite bad morn....

last nite for some weird reason bubble keep puking, until it's just gluey liquid.... 1st at 3+ then at 4+... both time i woke up and clean up the place... and he did it like he mark territory, here some there some *grumbles* finally get to sleep at 5+ in the morn. needless to say, i have a BAD nite -_-" tis morn (well at least to the time i left home) bubble seems okie... just kinda moody cos i lock him up in the crate... let's see how he is when i got home later...

then while transitting at dhoby ghaut mrt, there's this IDIOT chinaman!!! i was waiting for the train, he came and stood near to me... it's abit TOO near for my comfort and the platform ain't TAT packed. i shifted away. got into the train, he was just behind me but i could "feel" his presence way TOO near. and tis time i dun have room to shift. train reached city hall and he actually touched my arm!!! yes i noe he's alighting but so is 3/4 of the ppl on the train!!! and he din just tap my arm, he was just putting his hand ON my arm! it can almost be catagorised as HOLDING!!! *censored* i looked at him and went, "we are ALL alighting. DON'T touch me!" and walked out of the train....

1 comment:

MaxOnline said...

I thought only Japan will have this kind of thing...