Friday, June 22, 2007

bubble in hospital...

went to visit him in the evening and found out what he swallowed.

<-- he swallowed at least 2-3 of my rubber bands (for hair)!!!






he look so pathetic in his "ward" -->






<-- look totally stoned out after his op. doc said most dogs just sleep but he actually wake up and look at ppl when they check on him. and he stood up to greet me when i visit him with his toy toy...


i felt so bad. it's my hair band. all tangled up in his intestines. he'll probably be able to discharge on sat or sun. but after tat i'll have to feed him 4-5x a day! with me working and staying alone, i dunnoe how. will have to talk to my boss see if i can take an extra hour off during lunch to rush back to feed him. total medical fee approx. $1-1.2 k... -_-"

2 comments:

MaxOnline said...

Wow ! The medical bill is damn ex ! I was also about to ask you how much it cost, cos bubble still gotta be warded.

Hope bubble recover soon :)

Hairy Crab said...

Guess you have to keep your hair bands in better places next time.