Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I've moved!!!

on sun i've finally shifted! got the room done up... wash and clean bathroom... unpack every boxes! totally knocked out after tat, yest slpt till 12+... i won't even wake up if not for bubble, he was hungry :P

still have a problem with his toilet issue. he doesn't recognise the pee pad as "toilet"... he use it as "bed"! aaarrrgghhh~~~~~ need to get house breaking lotion liao...

it now feels like staying in a hostel.... i have to wear slippers ard the house, except my own room and bathroom i have a mat and shoe rack outside my door! hehehee

took a pic of my new room but unable to post it cos... my pc DIED on me! was trying to set it up in my new plc and sparks came flying! 8O next wk comex, i guess i HAVE to go for it liao... alex if u r reading this, rem hor!!! :P

special thanks to keii, base and jeri for helping... thanks sarah for offering help! hehehee... too early and too far for u to come lah...

1 comment:

Emmanuel Alex Wong said...

NEW PC sitting nicely in your room. please blog about it and make Sarah and me proud.