Tuesday, March 18, 2008

linguistic blabber...

overheard this when i was buying my lunch at a kopi tiam...

"我要一包'脚子'面..." i almost burst out laughing... i guess wat he wanna order is a packet of "dumpling noodles" but his pronounication was off, and it sounded like he wanna a packet of "toes noodles"... wahahahahahahaa.....

then again, my language ain't tat fanatistic... once i wanna say something abt other places or else where.. but the word tat came out of my mouth was "otherwhere"... yes u may luff now... >.<

okay tis is my feeble attempt to change the feel of my lately blogs... it started to sound like a negative health report... not tat it is getting any much better now.

for those who believe in God, please keep me in your prayers... i seriously need to get healthy AND start to slim down... o.O

1 comment:

MaxOnline said...

i suppose he meant 水饺面,dumpling noodles are 云吞面。