Monday, April 04, 2005

give me back my PC!!

cannot take it.... my comp is down!!! all becos some "smart" ppl changed my extension cord which my hubby complained is faulty... to another even MORE faulty one! and it somehow burn my motherboard!! aaarrrggghhhh!!!!

and the thing that really make me boil is that the "smart" fellow refused to admit it's his fault and claim cos i overloaded the extension cord... he think that my pc down, just off the power and on can liao... *puke blood*

thank god for xiaodi who come to my rescue... or rather, he sacrifice his comp so tat i could install my hdd into it and still have something to use... he took it with him and sending it to simlim for me... cos hubby just flew off this morn for a 2week biz trip! until it is fixed (somehow) i'll be using his..... -_-"

No comments: