Tuesday, April 19, 2005

popping pills...


gastric again!!! tis time since sat.... today finally went to see a doc.... as usual, i get 3 different kinda pills just for my gastric.... -_-" one to chew, one to stop the stomach frm secrating acid, one to stop err...vomitting?? *sign* can i have my gastric remove???!!! it's giving me too much pain and agony and making me walk like liang po po.....

i was popping antiacid and chewing them like i'm popping some sweets or mint... and those who saw, their eyes almost pop out... kinda comical tho... :P

in times like tis, i realised my dependency on hubby... and how pampered i really am... he's still not back yet... now tell me probably next week.... he's been saying tat for the past 2 wks liao! -_-" some says, "seperation makes the heart go fonder".... let's hope, prolong seperation won't make the heart goes wander....

No comments: