Wednesday, September 21, 2005

All i want for birthday is....... .... ...

every year the gals will ask me this qns, and i seriously dunnoe how to ans!!! -_-"

okie okie.. gifts i can think of at the moment [money not included]

• mobile phone voucher --- need to change my stupid phone tat has a state-of-the-art auto-restart function
• teddy/panda bear --- my mashi maro need to be replaced, ear dropping out hahahaha....
• key chain --- the levi's metal tag can't seem to hold all the keys for 3 flats (current, new and mum's)....
• tummy trim --- yes i'm getting desperate over my middle kingdom!

4 comments:

kittyn said...

okie... got it.... at least that was some help.... otherwise very damaging for the brain you know....

kittyn said...

DP... very soon... and i think DPS still owes panda a prize.. kekeke

lAzy pAnda said...

coming mon.... *giggles* i'll be on leave!!!

yah lor DP where's my prize??!! u wanna give out together with this current competition issit?

lAzy pAnda said...

my prize for winning the 3rd Poetry Competition!!!!!!!!

now u owe me my prize and my bday pressie!!!! :P