Friday, September 16, 2005

Seven things.....

Seven things that scare me
flying coachroach [u never noe when it's gonna fly into ur face!]
rats [they ain't mickey mouse!]
horror shows [dun ask....]
i bec preggy and remain tat fat forever [vainity oh vainity! :P]
i can't get preggy cos factory too old [ironical i noe]
i bec broke and sick;
i bec a fat old nagging aunty

Seven things I like the most
haagan Daz Belgium chocolate icecream
sashimi and sushi
fresh Guinness *hick*
nua in bed till "naturally" wake up :P
la kopi with good friends [aka bitching session hahaha]
chat online [phone is for smsing... hahaha]
shopping... [only when i got $$$ lah]

Seven important things in my room
my panda bear
my mashi maro
TV
bed and comforter
mobile phone (which is my alarm clock)
wardrobe (if not clothes put whr?)
err... hubby? hahahahaa......

Seven random facts about me
just signed a mani/pedi package.... [siao liao]
started to do cross stitch again...
still thinking of learning driving...
mood swings crazier than roller coaster...
when moody can don't eat...
will have cravings attack for food/drinks/activities....
look sporty but tat's ALL :P

Seven things to do before I die
drive
swim
visit art museums in france...
bum at the world's best beach resorts...
be a mother...
own my own shop/cafe/watever... :P
retire comfortable [i dun wanna work till the day i die]

Seven things I can do
Cook cantonese home style food
Design - print and web
Cross stitch [amazingly i have the patience to do tat]
Bum at home for 2 years.... [kinda missed tat :P]
Crap whole day mindlessly...
Make ppl hair stand by my "teh-ing"...
Drive... hubby up the wall!! wahahahaaha.....

Seven things I can't do
Swim
Cycle
Wake up early [at nite cannot sleep, morn cannot wake up]
Be patience [the gene is missing in my body]
Control my temper [if u think now i'm bad, u should be glad u din noe me years back hahahaa]
Keep track of finances [i see numbers i blur]
Accounting [see #6]

Seven things I say the most
wah kao
shit
你是猪啊?
watever
siao
abish
idiot

Seven celeb crushes
Sean Connery [i like old man..... *blush*]
Richard Gere [see above]
Harrison Ford [see above]
George Clooney [see above]
梁朝伟 [those eyes..... *meltz*]
... [reserved for the current young handsome dude to grow old.. hahahaha]
... [see above]

Seven people who will have to do this
Kitty (she made me do tis)
Piggy
DP
X-men
Killahurtz
Cammy
Wendy

2 comments:

lAzy pAnda said...

tis thing took me 4 days to complete!!!! -_-"

lAzy pAnda said...

actually they SHOULDN'T have seen... :P