Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Many thanks [part 2]

I've moved in, hospitalised and discharged!
this is a cont'd of my previous thank u list....
  • Bear for helping me to move on the actual day... i'm so sorry to make u carry all those stuffs... is ur back okie? :P
  • Erijazz for fixing the table; changing the lightbulb in my bathroom; fixing up my pc and most importantly took care of bubble while i was in hospital [details coming up in next entry]... i won't be able to rest in peace if it ain't for u!
  • Fiona for the chairs, fridge etc etc etc [the stuffs u pass me too long to list out]... oh and the mahjong set! heheehe.....
  • Kitty for accompanying me to the hospital... i would have freak out w/o u being there....
  • Safia and everyone who came visit me in hospital... thanks for ur visits, books and magazines, else i would have been bored to death...
  • [reserved in case i remember who i left out] :D

1 comment:

lAzy pAnda said...

ur comment should be under the next entry rite? :P

anw my butt still thr, pain is bearable lah...