Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Pain in the ASS... ... literally!

i was in hospital for a week cos of a pimple went REALLY bad... ... ... on my butt -_-" it grew to a lump of 10x6cm in less than 3 days and caused me much pain... ended up in hospital to do a minor surgery... i have never let my butt been seen by so many people in just a week.... gosh.... kinda like my butt was on exhibition...

everyday i have to survive thru flushing [they put a tube into my OPEN wound] by very very very rough china nurses... and once a student nurse who was observing [see i told u my butt was on exhibition], ask the nurse if she can try... i told the nurse i dun want any student to TOUCH me! harlo???!! it's MY butt okie!

anw, now that i'm discharged, i still have to go to the clinic to do my dressing everyday for about ONE month! thank goodness polyclinic only charges $4 per dressing... i went to a private clinic on sun and it cost me $21!!!! *faints* not as if it's TAT difficult or i need any medication or special cream from them [i brought along my own cream prescribed by the polyclinic]... kill people put fire sia!!!

No comments: