Sunday, May 07, 2006

Accident-prone weekend...

accident 01- friday nite
was at the pub... some customers were fooling around and knock over couple pitchers of mixer.... the floor was then mopped... but being on tile, the floor was still slippery and wet.... i walked pass it and *bang* i was on the floor! landed on my right knee and i couldn't get up... tat very instance, i can feel bruise gonna appear... and sure enuff, next morn i saw a HUGE red bruise [2x3 inches] on my knee... and tat is not including the two smaller ones next to it which i din rub on... cos it was oledi too painful... i rather take the pain by instalments.... -_-"

accident 02 - saturday nite
still at the same pub... i was clearing the ashtrays during closing... holding a stack of it, i turn ard and trip over the sofa stool.... *piang* and i broke half the stack!!! i got up and wanted to clear the mess when my colleagues and a customer stopped me... they said i'm bleeding! i look at my hands... shit,i am!!! 3 fingers got cut and i was forced to bury my hands in a bucket of ice... which make them all numb and the whole bucket red -_-" losing tat much of blood makes me giddy and faint.... shit!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are too tired. Don't overwork yourself okay.

- DP

lAzy pAnda said...

i'm just too clumsy lah... -_-"

Anonymous said...

That I know. ;p

But still, don't overwork yourself. :)

dsnake1 said...

take care, panda.
maybe you are really overworked.

Hairy Crab said...

Your nick really suits you. Pandas just fall from tress and roll if they want ot get down from it. wahahaha......

lAzy pAnda said...

panda can climb trees??!!

Hairy Crab said...

yah hor.. cannot. even on the ground the fall and roll liao :P