Thursday, May 04, 2006

I've got FRINGE!!!

after many years of being "fringe-less", i finally have one! hehehe.....

no choice lah.. my hair very stubborn... when i was schooling, my friend complain she must gel her fringe to make it stand... i told her, i have to gel it to make it come down! -_-"

with not-so-new technology [aka rebonding], i finally can have fringe... and of cos this is all thanks to govt for sponsoring me! hehehee.... now i'm officially broke!!

quite a good deal tho'... $207 for rebonding including free haircut and a treatment... i'm soooooo happy! *cover mouth giggles*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Er, who's that girl?

- DP

lAzy pAnda said...

me.... *giggles*

Anonymous said...

Gosh! You look so different, so tired! So unlike you ... :(

Take good care okay.

- DP

lAzy pAnda said...

i must keep my signature panda eyes wat... :P