Thursday, May 25, 2006

leaving the operation theatre, luffing.....

yes you read the title correct.... tis actually happened to me! nope i din derived extreme joy from being cut on my butt, but something else did...

i was awakened frm the anesthesia or was it cos of the voice of the uncle next to me, i'm not too sure... we were being "rested" in a temp ward in the ops room. he actually pull out the strap to measure our blood pressure and the clip tat measure our heart beat cos it was too "tight"... he keep complaining and giving the nurses a tough time. the male nurse told him, he can't released him back to the ward if he doesn't co-operate....

"I dun care! i wanna go back NOW! i know how to go back..."
"give me back my hp!"
"your colleague took my hp and i want it back now!" [valuables are kept with the staff while we go for op]
"you all stole my hp, i wanna make a police report!"
"I wanna call the police and catch all of you!"

when one is sick, he either become very grouchy or in this case a big baby... it was getting hilarious....

nurse: "okie, let me take ur 'thumb print'. later the police will come and catch YOU..." [clip on his finger to check heart beat]
"yes the police is coming, i called them already."
"this is your 'watch' [id tag], have to wear"
"i check your ear okie? so later police ask u qns, you can hear..." [temperature taken via the ear]
"the other ear no need to check, one ear can hear can liao..."

the coaxing was hilarious!!! too bad i was taken back to the ward b4 he was done.... yes my nurse said, i'm the 1st patient she see leaving the operation theatre laughing.... waahahhahaaaa.....

sidenote: i was given a jab of morphine cos of the pain... and my body reacted!!! itchy all over and some little rashes appear..... okie i can nvr be a drug addict :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon tare! :)

- DP

Want us to visit you?

Anonymous said...

Always a funny person !

kittyn said...

you may not be able to get addicted to morphine but there are loads of others too....

lAzy pAnda said...

DP visit me??!! hahahaa.... my house no chair for u to sit one leh... :P

max, heard of "ku zhong zhou le"? hehee....

kittyn.. okie lor so i hit my addiction quota :P