Saturday, December 09, 2006

estee.............

yest finally made use of my bday voucher [given by co.]... bought a foundation refill and a mascara frm estee lauder! am quite impressed by their service. i totally forgot the no. of my foundation.. [u mean there are ppl who actually can rem?!] and the gal went, "no worries just let me have ur ic# and i'll check it out for you." they actually keep a database of the products you have purchased. nice! :)

total cost $94, total cash spent $44.. hehehee.... and i'm trying to accumulate $300 in 3 mths to get their discount card wor! but only available at the estee counter of robinson at raffles city... so if any of u wanna get products from estee, go thr and buy using my ic# and help me k? next time can "share" the discount card mah! *cover mouth giggles*

next item to get is their night repair cream... tried their tester the last time round... really nice... heard their eye cream is fanatistic too... but not hardworking enuff to apply every nite... so my panda eyes ain't cos their product no good wor :P

No comments: