Tuesday, December 19, 2006

pangkor trip...

apparently there's 2 pangkor island.. one is very ex!!!! and nope we din go thr... co. not TAT rich u noe...

anw here's some pics i took frm the trip... nice resort, food variety not bad [tho after a few meals u get sian of the food]... nice pool... had a great time r&r thr... and "accidentally" got darker again... -_-" i got put sun block de!!!

okie tis is me otw to KL... just woke up frm nap and trying out my new mobile.. hehehee....

lazing by the pool... listening to my new walkman phone! heheheee....

me and some colleagues.... and accidentally leak some electricity also... yah yah wat's new rite? *ROTFL*

my best buy during the trip?? a pair of mid calf boots at RM$50!!! *cover mouth giggles*

1 comment:

Hairy Crab said...

Looks like you had fun