Wednesday, December 13, 2006

mission impossible... ... ...

can i in 1 day finish all the diary actions for this entire 7 days? humanly impossible... not to mention i still have to clear ancient shits [from previous eras], new shits [from the other gal who got axed]... and my daily dosage of work...

suddenly drag gog for co. trip tomolo... dun get me wrong, i longed for the break... just tat i'll have such a hard time prior to going! *pull hair* the new secretary [poor gal tis is only her 2nd week of work] have to take over the other gal's job and cover me for the next few days... god bless her....

good thing is, my "little boss" noes it's impossible to finish! altho he did suggest me to go back pack during lunch and come back work overnite... almost wanna bash him sia... but of cos in the end, he say just do those with deadlines, the rest of the reminders etc, just leave it till i come back... good for now, but next mon when i come back how?! dare not think sia....

No comments: