Tuesday, October 18, 2005

New toy~~~~

On a happier note, i finally upgrade my phone!! thanks to the one who gave me the phone voucher for my bday! *hugz*

my old t610 trade-in value is only $50!!!! kaoz.... oooh well nvm, at least i got rid of it and got myself a new mobile! so far so good, tho need more time to get used to the interface. and the keypad ain't tat easy to use cos of my nails.... now i just have to get nice cute ringtones and wallpapers again.... and a phone sock to keep it "protected".... :D

6 comments:

Mockingbird said...

My wife has a Samsung D500C too. It's a high-end phone, no doubt. The only feature sorely lacking is radio. What's common fare in most Nokia phones is missing in a high-end Samsung D500C. No radio.

lAzy pAnda said...

hmm... i dun need radio so it's okie.... but its alarm no have snooze function!!!! -_-"

Mockingbird said...

No snooze function? Oh well, no phone is perfect heh? Even high-end phones have their hung-ups too. As long as it's not a hang-phone, i guess no one should complain to much?

lAzy pAnda said...

err.... me super sotong.... tis morn realised thr is snooze!!! must be yest too tired, wake up with 1 eye open tat's why din see! hahahahaa

Hairy Crab said...

Trading in used phones are so damn cheap these days.

Think if I were to trade in mine, I might have to pay the service provider to get rid of it for me.

Mockingbird said...

I think the Samsung D500C can still fetch quite a good price. It is a high-end phone. And it's not very old. Not yet anyway. But soon. I don't know. Maybe $300 to $400? That's the problem with selling our handphones to the used dealers. Not that the price is bad, but we definitely have to make a loss upon sale. Since we bought the phones at such staggeringly high prices ;p