Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Sleep talking.....

Yest woke up angry for nothing... here's the story: the nite before called hubby at 11pm. He was outside and on the way back to his hotel (overseas), said he'll call me back in 30mins. But soon after i fell asleep and woke up feeling upset cos he din call!!! grr~~~~~

next day (aka yest) late afternoon called to scold him.... end up he said he did called. and i did answered. Not with the "uhm.. yah... orh..." but apparently, i answered and replied him "intelligently" with full sentences, asking him to call me the next day. i even gave him goodnite kiss!! i have to check my call records to confirm, yup i did picked up his call.... and i totally have no recollection of it!!!

damn! tis is not the 1st time i did tis.... i ever answered a call while i was sleeping. set up time/place to meet my friend... end up when she called at the time of appointment, scolded me cos i was still at home! i totally have no recollection that i answer her call..... so if any of you call me while i'm sleeping, even when i ans in full sentences, pls sms me if it's important.... :P

6 comments:

kittyn said...

This is hilarious... hahaha

Nobody said...

Give me your number....

I will call you in the middle of the nite and ask for a loan.

Cheers!!!

Mockingbird said...

This is very funny indeed. Yes sometimes when we are dead tired. And we can do things unconciously or subconciously. Things which we can't recall doing at all when we wake up. Just last nite, my wife was laughing in her sleep. Must be dreaming of something funny. I tapped her, she opened her eyes looked at me and i asked her, "Lao po, what's so funny?" She closed her eyes and went back to sleep. This morning, i asked her if she can recall being woken up by me, she said she couldn't. This means, she opened her eyes to look at me unconciously :@

lAzy pAnda said...

gui is tat a very lame way of trying to get my number? wahahahaha......

michael, ur wife good liao... sometimes i dream abt hubby making me angry. I wake up, piak him!!! at least she nvr piak u unconsciously ... hehhee....

Oink said...

hahahahaha..... tell me about it....

Anonymous said...

hahaha... so funny...