Thursday, October 04, 2007

brokeback pAnda

nope i'm not turning les... it's my back AGAIN!

those who rem i slipped in my bathroom 2mths ago and hurt my back. since then, it hurts on and off whenever i strained myself. been to sinseh, kenna poked, pushed, sucked, took gross medicine. didn't help, well not much.

last nite i was in so much pain, i almost wanna admit myself into hospital. but here up north, i can't think of the nearest one >.<

finally went to AH after work today. got xray and found a OLD fracture in my spine -_-" probably why i keep hurting my back. gotta call to get appt from physiotherapist and later tis mth an appt for orthopaedics... *see $$$ flying away*

supposed to be on 3days MC, but it's the wkend. lugi sia.... :P

and cos of my history of asthma and allergy to morphine, i was given a mild painkiller cum muscle relaxer... wtf... i took tis b4! not gonna help much lor... :(

2 comments:

kittyn said...

psychotherapist?? or do you mean physiotherapist??

lAzy pAnda said...

heehehee... i must be gog crazy too... edited le *blush*