Monday, October 08, 2007

tsunami!!!

in office tat is.

edlyn mms me on sat a pic of our office. gosh!!! the whole office floor is flooded!!! it turns out tat the water raiser outside our office blasted... there was water everywhere!!! my colleagues panicking to "save" the cpus which were on the floor and do some damage control...

the lifts were all spoilt and my lady boss climbed 22 storey up!

thank goodness it wasn't my working sat. i can't bend over to dry anything or lift my cpu lah >.< at least it happened when there were ppl ard. if it happened on sun?! die lor die lor die lor...

heard that the office below our floor got it bad too... apparently the "ceiling" collapsed -_-"

my wish tat office will be CLOSED din come thru. and the whole plc stink cos of the wet carpet... good thing is some of the lifts are in operation liao, if not i won't even go in office lor. i'll prob break my back climbing 22 storey >.<

1 comment:

MaxOnline said...

So bad yet office didnt shut !