Tuesday, October 23, 2007

disfigured...

not my face lah... thank god.. it's my leg...

tis morn woke up unable to move at all... *sigh* lay on bed frm 630 to 8am, still can't move... attempted to and heard a "crack" frm my back! >.<>

otw to work, at the mrt station at my place... i fell... on the escalator!! kenna cut deep on the front of my ankle... the rest are just bruises and swollen... i din really know how bad it was until i felt my feet abit "wet"... looked down and saw the cut bleeding almost into my shoe... aarrrgghhh....

stumbled all the way to work and my colleagues commented, "u fell at ur plc, why u dun just go back home?" yah hor... i nvr thot of tat.. i was only thinking, "shit, i'm gonna be late!" i'm getting clumsy and STUPID!

and i was wearing flats!! tis really proved the weird theory i have... i fell down WORST wearing flats/slippers! when i wear my 3", i seldom fell!!! yes i noe it's just weird... okie okie maybe i only twist my ankle but nvr bruises and bleeds mah...

4 comments:

kittyn said...

tsk tsk tsk.... bad back already all the more should take better care of yourself...

Take care of you, will you??

and i think it's not the heel or the flats you're wearing... it's the type of shoes you're buying....

Emmanuel Alex Wong said...

............

MaxOnline said...

Fwah...so dramatic your life !

kittyn said...

this panda shall hereby be crowned.....




queen of klutzy drama.... hahahahaha