Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I forgot my doggie!!!

wake up 5plus in the morn, laying on bed.... something is amiss... nope, not cos i've been sleeping alone for almost 2mths... wat's wrong?

suddenly jumped up!!! oooh nooooo............ i'm going for a retreat tis sun till tues with hubby, and my inlaws are NOT ard!!!! aaaaarrrggghhh....... i was so caught up with whether will hubby come back on time, i totally forgotten abt my doggie!!!! *pull hair*

called hubby (at 8+ lah, i not so evil to wake him up so early).... he only realised when i told him! whole day couldn't locate his parents, who are touring dunnoe where now in china.... called my groomer, nope she dun do boarding cos she has 4 dogs of her own liao.... check internet for pet hotels..... but..... but... one of my colleagues said his friend sent his dog to one and came back with fleas!!! *cry*

okie i think i can go pull hair now..... -_-"

3 comments:

kittyn said...

I sent my cats to James Tan Veterinary at Stevens Road... they have boarding facilities too and I think their rates are cheaper than some pet hotels... they didn't come back with fleas but smelled a little like disinfectant.... cos of the shampoo that was used on them... overall still preferable than some horror stories I've heard of pet hotels. And your pet will probably dislike you for a day or two for leaving them there... but that's natural reaction.

lAzy pAnda said...

yah lor... i think if they still do boarding, vet clinics/hospital is still the best.....

come back smelling like dettol better than coming back with fleas -_-"

lAzy pAnda said...

can't get anyone to take care of doggie.....

anw tomolo i'll just go for my retreat.... see if he's still alive or not when i get back lor!!! *cries*