Wednesday, May 18, 2005

i hate specs!!!

woke up with sore eyes... not really red but teary and very pain!!! decided against going into office.... and being lazy to walk almost 2 busstop to my regular doc, i went to the one next block....

scenario #1 --- at the clinic
clinic assistant took over my id card... "oh u got the new card... how much u pay for it?"
"it's free..."
"huh? it's FOC? I thot gotta pay like 100+ to get the new one?"
"they'll send u a letter to renew it for free when u hit 30....." [grrr.... in my heart]
"really har? u're 30??!!"
"actually i'm thirty-*beep*..." [u think i'll tell the world how old i am on net? wahahahahaa]
"ooh i thot u're my age...." she's look like she's in her mid-20s....

scenario #2 --- at the convenience store
needed soda, i need something sweet to go with the yucky cough mixture!! okie it's a lame excuse... :P

at the cashier....
"$4.55 pls..."
dig out $$ and hand over...
"xiao mei mei ur change..."
[roll eyes in my heart] took change... while i'm putting away the change....
"xiao mei mei today no school har?"
"..." [i can't believe my ears]
"i'm working liao..." [still in unbelief]

and these are the reason why i HATE to wear specs!!!! but with my stupid sore eyes, i have to stay off contact for 2 wks!! aaarrrrrggghhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

another note: my boss called me xiao mei mei when i wasn't in office once.... he think i dunnoe??!! hmph!!!

4 comments:

kittyn said...

ello.... why you sound so sore when ppl think you look young?? you want ppl to call you "auntie" or "ah soh" meh??

lAzy pAnda said...

xiao jie i happy.. but xiao mei mei when i'm in my 30s??!! *piak forehead*

Anonymous said...

I don't like people calling me "xiao di"

a joke - feel like asking "which part of me you see 'xiao'"

lAzy pAnda said...

*ahem* u bery big meh? hahahahaa...... btw u r siang? :P