Thursday, May 19, 2005

ooh my eyes... my eyes......

wake up tis morn and can hardly open my eyes, still painful.... so close it and rest abit... and i dozed off!!! end result: LATE for work again.... sigh....

whole day at work, could hardly open my eyes cos of the pain.... now then i realised a person can actually work with eyes half open! but to be on the safe side, i got my designer to do all the cutting needed.... wait can't see properly dunnoe wat i cut off.... -_-"

and the worse thing is, even tho i am able to work with half open eyes.... the lure of dozing off DOUBLE! *yawn*

2 comments:

kittyn said...

have you checked your eye problem with the doctor or something?? scarly it's an infection...

lAzy pAnda said...

it is sorta infection....

mainly due to my sinus, tat affected my eyes..... and also i've been wearing lens, tat kinda worsen the problem kua... *sob sob*