Monday, August 29, 2005

Kenna "kiap"ed....

1st i kenna puncture, now i kenna "kiap"ed.... sun woke up with a major stiff neck... must have slipped off my pillow and slept with my head at 90º to shoulder.... again! usually hubby will adjust my head for me... but he ain't ard tis time!! :(

can't move my head, left right up or down! to shift, i must hold my neck, apply pressure on it and slowly move my head.... even laying down hurts! if i shift position or get up, it hurts like #$@%... last nite wake up a few times from the pain, cos i shifted my head while i was asleep.... finally the morn came, i went to see the chinese sinseh.... she did acupuncture on my hand (which somehow is to link with my neck)... din work much.... so she "kiap" me.... the thing like cloth peg just tat it's bigger...

after 20mins of "kiap-therapy", it did felt better.. at least i can move my head a little.... but it still hurts.... *sob sob* someone pls kiap me!!!!

8 comments:

Oink said...

DP... i think it meant pinched or something like that in dialect..

Poor panda... go for a neck massage or something. Perhaps you will feel better?

lAzy pAnda said...

DP ur angmoh good, but singlish not very good... hehehee..... my singlish better than angmoh so ... :P

anw oink has explained the word... hehehe....

oink i went for chinese sinseh.... tat's why better.... yest head can't move at all, today can move abt 30º liao.... 60º more to go!!!

Serendipity said...

I had a stiff neck b4 & dats when i tried out ba guan @ Ma Kuang. After dat they will follow up a (quite hiong) back/neck massage. Relieved every pain & ache i had.. damn shiok!

kittyn said...

just three words for you....

"you're getting old!!!!"

kekekekekeke

lAzy pAnda said...

cammy i went ma kuang also! but not ba guan... i really kenna kiap.... and no have a hiong massage, maybe cos i'm TAT close to screaming :P

kitty.... THANK YOU HOR~~~~~~~~~~ -_-"

Romance Coach said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.