Monday, August 22, 2005

The Maid....

Got tis frm my email....

-----------------------
The Maid scares toilet goers
It is now August, the time of the seventh month, which in Chinese mythology means that the gates of hell are open and evil spirits and hungry ghosts can walk freely on earth and make you very unhappy if you don't feed them. Some women carry Zhong Kui statues in addition to sanitary pads in their handbags, just for peace of mind from scary things.

Raintree Productions, a local media company, has daringly chosen this time to launch their new movie, "The Maid". When I walked into a cinema toilet today, I turned a corner and almost pee-ed on the spot because of what greeted me. It was the life-sized figure from the poster of The Maid. Unfortunately, I had no camera at that time.

But today, I decided to go back to the toilet in Plaza Singapura to confront my fear. With a camera.

I stepped into the toilet and turned the corner, and saw... this poster, instead of the life-sized figure. Where did the figure go, I wondered. Did it get removed after someone really died on the spot after seeing it? I went outside to look around, and discovered that it was still there, in the open this time.

Stupid advertisers never imagined a scenario where toilet users could be using pacemakers or dying of old age already. I'm sure at least one person's heart gave up on the spot after seeing this in the toilet.
-----------------------

What's wrong with these advertisers??!!! have they no brain or no conscious to actually think for those who have a weak heart? Does it make a pt, a lasting impression... sure it does. BUT issit necessary?? wat if someone REALLY died of heart attack frm it (aka me)?

4 comments:

Serendipity said...

Creepy! I would haf flipped if i were u!

lAzy pAnda said...

i can only say..... HENG it's not me!!!!!!

i think i'll siam PS until the show is over..... -_-"

Oink said...

So scary....

I would haf screamed or fainted if I saw it.....

Anonymous said...

i would sue them!!!! you are right - it could cause serious harm.and its not funny at all. there are a lot ofstupid things going around these days.