Wednesday, March 09, 2005

if brain has a gender.....

Your Brain is 46.67% Female, 53.33% Male

Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female
You are both sensitive and savvy
Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed
But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve

What is the gender of your brain?

okie so it's proven that i'm more "male-minded" than female. note the key word: minded. I dun act like a man, i just think slightly more like one. was it becos i tend to drive my point home in an arguement or cos i dun try to guess the motive when one acts strange?

most of my guy friends said they enjoyed hanging out with me cos i'm like one of them. not physically of cos. but i'm direct and watever they do or say dun offend me, well not tat easily. wat to say? i'm not those wishy-washy gals tat has the label "fragile: handle with care" on them.

but i'm pampered and has mood swings. hey i'm a woman afterall, i'm entitled to be unpredictable! heheehee...

1 comment:

kittyn said...

I see that you've finally gotten the picture thing to work... hahaha

all the best for today's interview!!