Saturday, March 19, 2005

read the sign!!!

i almost enter into a restroom stall, when i realised it was occupied. right there infront of me was a guy peeing inside with the door open! thank goodness, he has his back towards me... wat did i do then? i went to the next available stall... no scream no nothing... why? cos i supposed he made a mistake and i din wanna embarass him... well at least i dun wanna be the one tat "overreact".... :P

"ooh am i in the wrong toilet?" apparently he came out and saw another gal... the gal mumbled something, probably yah tis is the ladies... "i'm sorry." "it's okie"... i smiled to myself, see? i dun need to be the one tat embarass him...

i came out of my stall and got a shock. the guy is still in the toilet! he was tidying his tee in front of the mirror. the gal i heard was no where in sight, perhaps in one of the stalls. our eyes met in the reflection of the mirror....

i walked over... ... ...

and washed my hands. weird feeling, unisex toilet ain't common in sg afterall. we almost walked out together, with him a step before me. as i leave i looked at the prominent sign at the door with the word "ladies" staring right back at me. tho we were in an irish pub, he seems totally sober... most guys when realised such a mistake would get out asap, rite?

a geniune mistake? or a delibrate error?

some may wonder, why din i scream or run out.... hey i wasn't the one caught with my pants down... wahahahaa.....

No comments: