Thursday, March 24, 2005

the white bikini and me.... a sad story

it was a fated day.... after going thru shops after shops, from one end of orchard to the next, i'm still searching for a bikini. my poor friend who supposed to get it for me as bday pressie, ungrudgingly tag along.

"nothing too bright... no! nothing pink either.... nah, too colorful...." end up all the bikinis i fancy were black. "you want another black bikini for wat? try other colors lah" protested my friend. he won. i went home with a white bikini with little blue flowers embroided on it.... sweet, and err... innocent? i noe u r luffing okie.... -_-" i can feel ur vibes....

still surprisingly i look good in it, perhaps cos i'm orh lu lu.... hehehee.... anyway it is refreshing to have something different from my wardrobe of black and more black... wore it twice to the beach (where else *roll eyes*)... it was comfortable and even after i came out of the water it did not reveal more than it should, if u get wat i mean... hehehee.....

tomolo is another day to the beach.... i took out my bikini and to my horrors, it was stained!!! by its own little blue flower embroidery!!!! *faint* i fantically washes it twice and alas it was beyond rescue.... sadly i have to bid it goodbye.... *sob sob*

moral of the story: never ever buy a WHITE bikini! good to look at, hard to take care.... well at least not with little blue flower embroidery.... sign....

*disclaimer: the gal in the pic above is NOT me.... i could only wish.....

No comments: