Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The next IN thing?!

seems like everyone is blogging nowadays, is it the next IN thing? possibly.... there are always trend, offline as in fashion, style, cars, etc. online, irc, icq, msn, forums etc...

so wat is a blog? according to www.dictionary.com, it is an online diary; a personal chronological log of thots published on a web page... typically updated daily. well i sure hope i have the persistancy to do so daily.... problem is, do i have so much to blog abt?

my life is pretty standard nowadays, nothing much happening. hey, i'm a "housewife" afterall. yes tat's my safety net is tis blog turns out boring... haha.... so wat can i blog abt? thots, sightings, observations of life. i'm no scholar and i dun claim my observations as the social standards... so dun take my words for anything ya? :P

this morn as i do my daily routine in the bathroom, by tat i mean washing up etc... there it was staring at me: the toilet seat. a common thing tat many married couples seems to argue abt. tat the man always leave the toilet seat up, why can't they just put it down? frankly i nvr have tat problem. reason is simple. just put it down when i need to use it! after tat i put it back up again. why?? well, cos the man will nvr put it down! and nagging doesn't work, really. so instead of wasting breathe on nagging the man to death abt it, i just need to use a little energy to put the seat down. problem solved! hehehee.....

some may think why i do the extra effort when my nick has the word "lazy" in it.... becos i'm too lazy to quarrel abt it! ;)

2 comments:

kittyn said...

welcome to blogging... hahaha :)

Anonymous said...

This is kinda interesting. I am a guy but I don't have this toilet seat problem, bcos I believe that at the end of the day, I would still have to sit on it, and I don't like to sit on my piss. Period!

I like your articles. Hope to see some new articles soon. Bye Bye!