Thursday, March 31, 2005

I'm so happy i could sing!!!

okie i know, even i get my voice back i can't really sing... it's just an expression.... but hey! i got my voice back today! heheehe..... an hour before my 2nd interview today, i was still "speechless".... what can i say? i believe in miracles!!! *grin from ear to ear*not only did i got my voice back, i got the job! the starting pay isn't anything to shout about tho'... but the exciting part is that i will be leading a team to launch a new health magazine! so what it's not gonna be another fashion mag, it's still gonna be challenging... and to me tat is FUN!

to those who have never seen me worked before..... yes i had actually worked before! i do like a challenge and can be quite a workaholic, tat is if the job or project interests me.... i'm a perfectionist towards myself... i can tolerate others' shortcomings much better than my own... so if you think i'm hard on you, wait till you see how i treat myself.... *gulp*

heard this on the radio today.... "If you have to think, why not think BIG?!" i like tat... especially on the eve of a brand new work circle! yippee!!!*

disclaimer: yes, i wrote eve... i'm starting work tomolo! and nope it's not an april's fool joke! wahhahaaa.....

No comments: