Sunday, March 13, 2005

killer heels strikes..... Again!

despite the fact my legs were hurting after the torture on thurs, yet again i knew no death but to challenge the threshold of my pain tolerance. the whole of yesterday was spent running around (this time literally) in the killer heels of 3 inches of torment.

apparently i overestimated my tolerance and underestimated the amount of walking i have to do. when i finally got out of the killer heels at midnite yesterday, my feets were too painful to touch. i couldn't walk around properly as i can't even bear to rest the ball of my feet on the cool marble floor! even a warm foot bath doesn't seems to elevate the agony.

today the killer heels were put away in the cabinet, not to be touched.... at least until the pain is gone or i forgot how tormenting it has been. frankly for a woman of vanity, tat probably would come sooner than most think.... hehehehe.....

oh yes, i hereby announce an important disclaimer: the picture of the beautiful slender legs i used in the killer heels... are NOT, i repeat NOT mine! tat was just a beautiful illusion.. hahahahaa....

i wish i have legs like those... but sorry no.... i have the eyes of a panda, the legs of an elephant and the waist of a pig.... Wait! since when pig has waist??!! precisely my point! hahahaha.....

2 comments:

kittyn said...

hehehe not so bad lah... nothing that a little jogging and exercise won't help.... kekeke

lAzy pAnda said...

with my shape now, i think rolling would be a much easier option....

tis reminds me, my ex personal trainer wanna meet up. i now fear the safety of my life... hahahaa....